Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful holidays. I don't make hard and fast resolutions for the New Year. My list leans more towards general goals. I think setting goals is always important and can be made at any point during the year. The slate is clean, and its a brand new start. What goals or resolutions are you implementing? Here are mine:
1. Be more organized, especially at work. I bought a new binder and a new journal to implement this goal.
2. Live outside of my comfort zone and take more risks.
3. Eat healthier lunches. I need to pack my own lunch and not eat at the local sandwich shop.
4. Craft at least three DIY projects on my pinterest board.
5. Finish major house projects.
6. Perfect my italian cooking and recipes.
7. Learn how to use my SLR camera.